Friday, May 25, 2012

Momento

I can't believe how far behind I am on this.

Feb 21
6:17pm  J:  "It's my favorite book in the whole world because it has lots of slides."  (The travel book from London that has an Underground map on the cover.  I should also add that the girls are convinced that the giant tubes from the HVAC system at the grocery store are slides.)
6:35pm.  J:  "It's not a square.  It's missing a corner."  (This was her I-insist-on-exactly-one-square-of-toilet-paper phase.  If it was missing a corner, she'd put it in the trash and demand we get her a new square.  Luckily we're beyond that now.)
7:37pm  Rebecca is putting her toys in empty cardboard boxes and giving Greg and I "presents."

Feb 22
8:27am  R:  "Mommy, there's an E on that dinner house.  Have we been there?"  (um, no, Becca.  That's Hooters.)
8:34am  R:  "Mommy, this is the way to the zoo."  (She was right.  That girl has a crazy sense of direction.)

Feb 25
10:44am  J:  "Look mom, a crane."  (They love large equipment.)

Feb 26
12:06pm  R:  "Are you kiddin' me?"

Feb 27
5:38pm  E:  "Hello, this is Emma at work."  (On the mouse-to-mom's-work-computer phone.)
5:43pm  E:  "Hello, who is there?  Oh hi Gweg."  (Again on the mouse phone.)

Feb 28
12:40pm  Emma had a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and called it a calzone.  (from an Olivia book)

Feb 29
6:38pm  E:  "Ta da!  Good as new!"
7:51pm  They taught us to play "soccer" - using paint brushes to hit the ball to each other.

No comments: