Thursday, May 31, 2007

Superman Wasn't Super

We decided late on Tuesday to try to make it to the last movie downtown until September. We didn't know what movie it was until we got there, but it was the original (80s?) version of Superman, and it was s - l - o - w, and bad! (I am sure this is sacrilege in some circles.) We stayed for the first hour, but still nothing had happened. By then, I was tired and sore from the gym, so we took off. Not that I got to bed early or anything - we were up until 1:00 making some potato salad and pasta salad for a picnic on Friday afternoon. (I made baked beans tonight.) Still, it was good to get out, and eat a picnic dinner outside before it gets too hot. Always good to see Lisa, Jon, Holly, and Andy, too.

Got some pictures from last night, though. The first one is just the setup. In the second one, I was going for a shot of the moon. But with no tripod, it's not great. The moon was just sort of hazy and pink-ish around the edges. Much prettier than the photo turned out.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Don't remember much about the original Superman. Not much for super heroes anyway. That is so neat that you have those outdoor movies!