Sunday, July 8, 2007
I hate being sick!
The decongestant that the doctor prescribed last week turned my nose into a non-stop faucet; by Friday night, my nose had been rubbed raw (and now is peeling!). In addition, the medicine wakes me up during the night... multiple times. (Clairitin has the same effect on me.) So, I decided to stop taking it on Saturday because I really felt like I needed an antihistamine to stop whatever allergic reaction I was having. So started the allergy medicine on Saturday, and it made a huge difference - I finally stopped sneezing and my head started drying out. Plus, I slept through the night! But when I woke up Sunday morning, I could feel some of the congestion moving down into my lungs. I didn't take anything all day, until a little while ago - I took another decongestant, to try to loosen things up and keep them from settling in my lungs. Probably also means another lousy night of sleep. But at least now the allergies are better, so hoping I don't go through another box of tissues in 24 hrs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment