Beth tagged me, so I've had to come up with 7 random facts about myself to post. (Yes, I've been thinking about them for a week.)
1. I love cereal. I am obsessed with it. I could eat it day and night. My favorite dessert is cereal. Currently in the rotation are Cheerios with honey, Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, Kashi's Heart to Heart, Post Banana Nut Crunch, and Honey Gone Nuts (bulk) granola.
2. I have this weird, apparently hereditary, swallowing problem sometimes. My dad says he has it, too. Sometimes, food just gets stuck in my throat, and I can't swallow. Nothing helps but time ... and occasionally having to gag myself. I've had it checked out - xrays and all - but they've never found anything. It definitely is more likely to happen with dry foods - rice and bread can be my arch nemesis. I think it also happens when I haven't had enough to drink. The frequency kind of comes and goes. Happened last week when we were out to dinner with friends -- always fun when it's in public. But it had probably been a month or two since the last time.
3. I am a strange mix of the Type A and Type B personality. Bet you thought you couldn't be both! My type A side is incredibly neurotic - I like things done my way, and I'd much rather do them myself than have someone else do them. I like organization and rules and structure. But I don't have a competitve bone in my body. I'm very laid back ... usually.
4. I go grocery shopping once a week. That's it. I plan out meals, go through the sales circulars, and go to the store on Sunday. (See #3).
5. I am a hoarder. (See #1, #3) Of strange things. (It's not just scrapbooking stuff!) I'm a bit ashamed to admit that we are still using the Christmas hand soap I bought. And that the stack of cereal in the pantry is 3 feet tall. And that I have enough shampoo to last until I don't have hair anymore.
6. I hate the heat. I hate summer. Winter can't come soon enough. I like to be cold. I like to be cold when I get in bed because I love to sleep covered in blankets. I hate that I wake up hot. And it's not all psychological - too much heat makes my chest break out in hives.
7. I am allergic to cats, dogs, and horses. Yes, cats. Doesn't that just prove how much I love Dusty and Lefty? My allergies have improved since we got them. Oh, and I found out about the horses after I'd been on one.
1 comment:
Thanks for playing! There was actually a CSI or Law and Order about that swallowing thing...and oddly enough the father and the daughter were the ones who had it!
Post a Comment