Thursday, July 19, 2007

Midterm Down, Projects and Final to Go...

Just got home from my midterm for my 2nd summer class. It was kind of confusing what the questions were - I was having a hard time telling if it was supposed to just be a brain dump, or if he really wanted us to synthesize something meaningful out of it (I sure hope not!). Need to get a jump on an individual project plus a group project. But in just another mere 3.5 weeks, I'll only have 2 classes left to finish.

Cabinets are set to be installed on Wednesday the 25th.

I am now in love with the Strawberry, Poppyseed and Chicken Salad at Panera.

That's really about it these days. Of course we're looking forward to the weekend.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yum...love that salad as well!!

Hope your tests went well and just remember SOON it'll all be over!!