Monday, July 16, 2007

What a lazy Sunday!

I tried so hard to get things done this weekend... just didn't happen. I woke up at 9, and went downstairs and had breakfast. Then fell asleep on the couch until about noon. At that point, it started raining, and it stayed gray and rainy all afternoon. I played with some scrapbooking stuff, and watched Bridget Jones' Diary on A&E, and that was really about the highlight of my day!

Since I haven't posted any cute kitten pictures lately, here's one of Lefty with a toy I have taken to calling 'Fred' (because 'fuzzy-thing-on-a-stick' is just too long). Fred is actually a fuzzy spider on the end of a fuzzy rope on the end of a plastic stick that my parents sent to the cowgirls once their cat stopped playing with toys. Lefty **loves** Fred, but I think he insults Dusty's intelligence. Dusty prefers plain string-on-a-stick. But Lefty drags Fred all over ... up the stairs, down the stairs, under the bed. She picks Fred up like I imagine a dog would. It just cracks me up to see her dragging him!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

AAAwwww so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute!! Thanks for the smile! :)

Elise