Happy 2nd Birthday to Rebecca, Emma, and Julie. Thank you for bringing more laughter and joy to the last two years that I could have ever dreamed imaginable.
Aw! Happy Birthday!! For some reason I was thinking they were close to Miri's age...but then it dawned on me that Miri will be two in two months. Yikes!!!
Happy Birthday!!! Awesome pics...they are such sweet girls. Oh and I love the title of this post...I don't know why but I think it needs to be on a LO.
7 comments:
Aw! Happy Birthday!! For some reason I was thinking they were close to Miri's age...but then it dawned on me that Miri will be two in two months. Yikes!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Awesome pics...they are such sweet girls. Oh and I love the title of this post...I don't know why but I think it needs to be on a LO.
Happy birthday, girls, with love!!
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday! WOW, I can't believe 2 years has gone by so fast. Its been so lovely watching your girls grow; they are so adorable!
Happy birthday girls! What an exciting day :)
Happy Birthday to your sweet girls! I sure enjoy reading about their adventures and seeing their photos.
Happy Birthday to a bunch of sweet girls! I sure love reading the stories of them! :) I can't believe it's been 2 years already!
Post a Comment