... and because I don't have any new cute pictures of the girls...
I've had a clogged ear since Monday and I finally decided to go to the doctor to get it looked at. Not in any pain, but I didn't want to end up with an ear infection this weekend.
My clogged ear came from putting in ear drops on Sunday night for my itchy ears and falling asleep. I was starting to feel like my hearing was starting to go. Certain noises didn't sounds the same (rustling of plastic bags, for one), and I've been having a hard time hearing where there's a lot of background noise, like in the cafeteria at work.
So I finally went to the doctor and was informed that I had a whole lotta wax packed in there. Nice. At least it explains why the girls are constantly having wax cleaned out of their ears.
So the nurse flushed, I mean irrigated, my ears. It didn't hurt, but it was rather uncomfortable. But man... my ears are clear now, and I can hear again! Back at work afterward, and even now at home, the sound of keys clicking on my keyboard sounds totally different.
Apparently I am one of those people that makes a lot of ear wax. Which explains why they've been SO itchy. Because the itching is pretty much gone.
And now you officially have too much information.
No comments:
Post a Comment