Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We've Been Busy Playing with Grandma and Grandpa

Playing at the park


Going out for Mexican food. It was the first time we've *ever* gone somewhere where we had to wait for a table. I think I was more impatient than the girls. They did really well. I don't know if Greg and I could have managed it on our own, but with 4 adults, we were ok.



E eating...

...and then "washing" her fork.



Becca just got done showing us how full her belly was.


Playing in the leaves with dad and grandpa


Coloring with chalk in the driveway



J coloring in grandpa's picture of Emma with pig tails.

R reminding us where the trash can is.

E, telling us what the dog says.

One of my new favorites of Julie.

Another favorite.

And another.

Baby birding Grandma's lunch



1 comment:

adele holcomb said...

I love the baby bird pix -- that's exactly what they look like!