I got to work with the Amish Quilt kit this month, and it's one of my most favorite ever. Lots of pretty little patterns mixes with some bold ones. And the colors were just so pretty - the red, yellow, grays. Aaaah.
I'll start with cards, since I actually made those first this month. I was really desperate to get some cards out in the mail.
And 3 layouts. I swear, I've got enough for 3 more.
Consider those three layouts of yours officially scraplifted by me! I just left a comment on the CC facebook page telling Jamie that I LOVE the Amish Quilt kit. It looks like it has a lot of Cosmo 1934 in it?
Love, love, love Emma's layout - that tutu is adorable.
4 comments:
Consider those three layouts of yours officially scraplifted by me! I just left a comment on the CC facebook page telling Jamie that I LOVE the Amish Quilt kit. It looks like it has a lot of Cosmo 1934 in it?
Love, love, love Emma's layout - that tutu is adorable.
ahhhh... I love your vision with this kit! And, it doesn't hurt that you have the most beautiful inspiration for your layouts x3! :)
Wonderful LO's!
i also ordered this kit! :D
Post a Comment