The kitchen cabinets went in today, without any major hitches... just lots of decisions about where to put knobs, how the molding should go, etc. But the 2 guys started around 8 and finished around 5, so no complaints! So far, we've been very happy with Home Depot. Getting measured for countertops is the next step in getting a kitchen sink back...
Here are the photos so far...
Most importantly, the two most important inspectors seem to approve. (To really asses the workmanship completely, though, they **HAD** to get up on top of them already.)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks really nice! I'm glad you had the inspectors on the job though, that way things will be done right. I love the simple clean look you chose.
3 comments:
Looks really nice! I'm glad you had the inspectors on the job though, that way things will be done right. I love the simple clean look you chose.
But soon you will have to start cooking again...
So nice!
They are beautiful and great kitchen....maybe if I had a kitchen like that I'd actually cook?? Nah....
Love the cats!!!
Post a Comment