We went out to dinner on Friday for pizza, and it was a scream fest. We haven't had a meal that bad in a long time. I worked a little later than usual, so we were running late. Plus, the pizza place changed to table service (from order at the counter), and it took forever. And the girls get SO upset when they bring the food out to the table and they can't eat it right away.
Grandma and Grandpa G got here on Saturday morning, and the girls were so excited to see them, after their initial shock. They're used to seeing them on tv, and it took maybe 5 minutes for them to figure out what was going on. Since then, they've been in heaven with "gamma" and "papa" wrapped around their fingers.
On Sunday, it was warm enough to go to the zoo.
Becca and Grandma


Grandpa was showing Julie how to make snow balls.

Julie was yelling "I love you wack wack!" at the ducks.

Julie still won't get anywhere near the bear.

Becca with hands in pockets. She's looking so old lately.

Emma and her friend the cat.

More soon. Need some sleep.
1 comment:
So glad the South is finally melting. Temps in Atlanta are climbing too. The South just isn't prepared for snow like Chicago, where I grew up. I know my DIL had a bad experience with ice. And a hill. Pretty scary stuff! Glad you are thawing out at last.
Post a Comment