December 19 is a hard one for me. I found out that my cousin's son, who was only 24, passed away the previous night, and it most likely had something to do with drugs. It breaks my heart. And many more hearts, I'm sure.
I've got some pictures of some gingerbread houses the girls made for today. But I'm not sure yet how I'm going to handle this tragedy in the scope of a December Daily album.
Rest in peace, Michael.
2 comments:
I am so sorry, Sarah. What a terrible tragedy.
I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin's son. Makes you feel kind of helpless, doesn't it? Maybe you could put an envelope or some hidden journaling in your DD...not that you need to hide it, but I just meant if you wanted it to be more private and not mixed in with the everyday or happier stuff...you know what I mean. Again, very sorry.
Post a Comment