Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December Daily: Dec 24, 25

For Christmas Eve morning, I had set out a special "North Pole" breakfast, with doughnuts, cake pops, cranberry bars, hot cocoa, etc.  The girls loved it.  Especially the doughnuts.  :)



Julie was still asleep when the other two woke up, so Greg went up and told her there was chocolate downstairs, and that woke her right up.


This is what Greg was allowed to have.

We had a really mellow Christmas Eve, which was nice.  Pizza for dinner, and then we let the girls open a couple of presents from their grandparents.

Christmas was pretty mellow, too.  It's probably the last Christmas I'll be able to sleep until 7:45, take a shower, and get dressed before we go downstairs and open presents.  Really, it was just about a perfect Christmas.  We stayed in pajamas all day, the girls played with their new toys all day, and I got to work on some scrapbooking.  We had pancakes for breakfast (well, the girls did.  They ate the whole batch.), but other than that, we just snacked.  Nothing fancy.

I've got a couple of pictures from Christmas, but not too many.  I think the one I'm going to use for my album is this one:


That's Dusty, in the midst of the new train set (IKEA) with a doll from the new dollhouse in the back.  Poor thing.  She just seems to be saying, "Really?  Where did all of this new crap come from?"

No comments: