Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December Daily: Dec 22, 23

Well, unfortunately, the only picture I have from December 22 is the gruesome picture of my eye.  I was asleep on the couch the night before.  All I know is that I woke up with my hand on my eye in pain.  Greg was downstairs, and said that Dusty was walking along the back of the couch.  Apparently, she slipped, and fell such that her claw ran across my eyelid.

Not sure if I'll use that for the album or not.  I may try to get a picture of our "Elf" and write about how the girls just don't care about it.  Ever since it was hanging from the ceiling fan and we tried to make a big deal out of it  - - "how did he get there?!?" - - and Emma said, "Daddy did it," we've kind of given up.

Friday December 23 was our last day of work.  We went out for dinner; I have been completely unmotivated when it's come to dinner lately.  I got some cute pictures of the girls, but I think the picture I'll use a picture of my sweater with a sticker on it.  Emma gave it to me that morning before I left for work.


No comments: