So, to celebrate the end of the year, the school rented out a local water park for a couple of hours. We were all over that.
I had to pull out some bigger bathing suits the night before, and the girls found these 2-pieces that I'd bought ... because they were on clearance last year... I'd been really hesitant about buying them, but oh they loved them. Sigh. They had to wear them around all night.
It was a lot of fun to splash around with them. Emma and Julie said they wanted to go down one of the little water slides, and we went up the steps. I thought Emma was going to the further one, where Greg was waiting at the bottom. But she went down the first one she saw before I knew what she was doing. She did fine - got up at the end. But after that, she wanted no more of the slides.
I will admit that the two pieces were really a whole lot easier for all of the bathroom trips we took.



1 comment:
Those floaty things look so cool! Where did you get them?
Post a Comment