Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Project Life, Weeks 7-10

{For Elise...}

I hadn't been posting pictures of my Project Life album because I haven't been happy with the pictures. I just can't seem to get a good picture of them.  I'm not sure if it's me, or the page protectors, or my lens, or what.  But they're blurry and glare-y.  But one of my oldest scrapbooking friends asked to see some more.  And I love her so much that I had to oblige.

So, weeks 7-10 ... spreads, followed by close ups of each side.

A few notes...

  • I'm using a variety of types of page protectors based on the photos I want to use each week.  
  • I tend to use 80-90% of my pockets for photos.
  • I print pictures both at home (Selphy) and at Costco, meaning that my photos are never same the size.  There are lots of the backs of other weeks' photos peeking through.  If I'm going to do digital brushes, or instagrams, I always print those at Costco.  The Selphy distorts and crops them and I don't have the patience to figure it out.
  • I'm all about simple. 
  • I'm actually working on week 23 right now...













4 comments:

adele holcomb said...

These are wonderful, Sarah! I've been wondering if you had time to do any scrapping anymore. You take such wonderful photos to document your family -- this is a wonderful way to showcase them!

justem said...

These are fantastic!!!! :)

Elise said...

I love it!! Thanks for taking the time to share it with me! I love that you're using different page protectors. I'm using the design A and D protectors and have found it harder than I thought it would be to incorporate the D design. But maybe it'll get easier to switch back and forth as I go on. You need to get Greg to take more photos of you!! I didn't see you in hardly any photos! :)

Linda said...

what a wonderful collection. love the look of photos and the little notes. creating a treasure!