I have never met children who were more excited to go to the dentist. Seriously. We'd been trying to tell them about it so it wasn't a surprise, but they kept hounding us: "Are we going to the dentist on this day?" (Of course, after we left, I'll bet the office was saying, "I've never seen someone take so many pictures at the dentist office before.")
Finally, the big day arrived.
We played with all the toys (and checked out the bathroom... sigh...).
Waiting with dad.
I don't think they enjoyed this part quite as much.
Actually, they were all business. When the hygienist was done with their cleaning, they asked for the stickers and balls.
Here, Bec and Emma are conspiring about ice cream flavors, since we were in the ice cream shop room this time, and trying to find the sprinkles.
Putting in dibs on new toothbrushes and toothpaste.
That's Spongebob toothpaste. My kids now recognize Spongebob. Another big sigh.







No comments:
Post a Comment