She calls that her "ribbit" hat. Lungs were clear, and no fever, so we're just keeping an eye on her. She's acting normal. You'd think a cold would slow her down a little.
For dinner, we went to a place my dad had heard about on one of his favorite radio shows, "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me." It was a meat-and-three sort of place.
December 13 was my mom's birthday. And due to triplet-brain, I forgot to wish her a happy birthday until the 3rd time I talked to her that day. Grandpa and the ladies made her a cake.
We also went up to see the crazy Christmas lights house, since they were doing a children's concert/fundraiser for the March of Dimes. The cool part was that our local NBC station was there and on the 11:00 news that night, I saw Becca dancing on Papa's shoulders.





1 comment:
Cuteness x 3, totally:) Hope everyone feels better soon!
Post a Comment