We took Victoria to the "red bowl house" for dinner on Saturday. (Hm, we've been there a lot lately.) We'd been thinking of going to the mall for a train ride, but the girls hadn't had a nap, so I was afraid they would fall asleep on the car ride over there. Plus, it was really nice outside, so instead, we went across the street to a shopping center that's got outdoor concerts on the summer weekends.
The music was billed as "jazz," but it wasn't what I'd call "jazzy jazz." It was kind of an "easy listening jazz." Kind of hard to dance to.
But they took that as a personal challenge.
Julie has the drama thing down.
I'm really not sure how head stands fit in.
A little headstand/breakdancing action. And yes, I try to get my kids to wear shorts. But they choose dresses and skirts at any chance they get.
We got some ice cream, too. Emma has been all about the mint chocolate chip lately. A girl after her mama's heart. Though, mama has become kind of partial to anything peanut butter lately.
Never a dull moment.
On Sunday, we got up and the girls wanted to play outside.
The lilies are blooming. Now, the girls call all flowers "lilies."
Safety first, especially when you're kicking a big soft ball. (And look, Emma's in that black and white striped dress AGAIN.)
Julie playing catch with Aunt Victoria.









No comments:
Post a Comment