Thursday, July 26, 2012

Momento


Wednesday 11 April 2012
=======================

2:41 PM E:  "where's mommy?"  Me:  She joined the circus.  E:  "where's Emma?"  Me:  She's driving mommy to the circus.  E:  "No, when I am older I will drive you to the circus."


Saturday 7 April 2012
=====================

6:10 PM R:  Mommy got a haircut.  "mommy , you have someone else's hair."

6:11 PM Julie was most relieved when I told her it would be curly again after I took a shower.



Friday 6 April 2012
===================

7:47 AM E:  Mommy, is it not tomorrow day?

6:06 PM E:  It's a full pizza moon!  (when our pizza came out)


Thursday 5 April 2012
=====================

6:07 PM E:  Simon says look at me!

7:16 PM "Toilet" = toilet paper



Wednesday 4 April 2012
======================

7:30 PM J:  I've got one thing on my mind.  (Julie going upstairs after I told her she could only play in her room, not our room.)

7:32 PM J:  The Easter bunny will find my egg in no time.

7:39 PM E:  I don't want the Easter bunny to hide my eggs, I want to hide my own eggs.

People: Emma



Sunday 1 April 2012
===================

11:22 AM J:  I have sunburn (sunscreen) at my house.  It's for my bear.

7:23 PM E:  I wonder what my sisters got in to.

7:24 PM E:  To Greg: I love my ladies and you.

7:24 PM Making drinks in the bathtub for mommy and daddy with milk and 2 Splenda.



Saturday 31 March 2012
======================

12:44 PM J:  I'm going to play a story book for you.  (setting books on the piano, playing, turning the page,)

12:49 PM J:  Mommy, that cow is a lamb. (calf)

2:47 PM R:  We're having an anniversary party, there's cake!  (Me:  Who's anniversary is it?).  R: Um, mine.  Julie:  no, it's the pancake's.

3:13 PM R:  The green octagon means go.

No comments: