Thursday, July 5, 2012

Magic

The girls were invited to another classmates' birthday party that promised a magician and balloon animals.  I wasn't really sure if that was going to be a good idea or not...

But they sat there and watched it all and did really well.


Becca even volunteered to help out with a magic trick.



I'm not sure if you have any idea just how fragile balloon animals are, but balloon animals and grass just don't mix.  No matter how many times they were told, I knew it was just a matter of time.  And sure enough Emma popped hers while trying to hold it and play a version of tee ball/golf.  And she screamed bloody murder.  I almost had her calmed down again when they got her another balloon.  (The guy had already packed up and left, so I'm not sure where it came from.)

It was getting hot, so we went inside for pizza and cupcakes.  They were Spiderman cupcakes.  That would be red icing.  


Very red icing.

No comments: