Monday, July 23, 2012

Momento



Friday 30 March 2012
====================

6:11 PM At Five Guys with the girls. "Becca, which do you like better, the cheeseburger or the fries?". Pause. "Mommy, I don't like salad."

8:13 PM Reading a new book, If You Give a Moose a Muffin.  They moose and boy are drawing.  E: Mommy, you need to learn this page.  Say there's green.  (book doesn't say anything about the green)


Wednesday 28 March 2012
=======================

7:55 PM E:  I'm going to the juice gas station to get juice for my horse.


Tuesday 27 March 2012
=====================

8:27 AM E:  I'm sick.  My tummy hurts.  I don't want to go to big girl school, I want to stay home with you.  I need a jacket.  I can't walk.  (This was her list of excuses for the morning.)


Sunday 25 March 2012
====================

3:00 PM Julie walking around the house wearing nothing but her tatoo and carrying a wad of fake cash (from the egg hunt).


12:00 PM Greg:  What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.  (removing Julie's tatoo)


Saturday 24 March 2012
======================

9:36 AM R:  It's very far away sweetie pie, I promise, I know.  (becca trying to console Julie about the wedding)

7:08 PM J:  Everybody has to come to my marshmallow stick roasting party!

7:38 PM E,J,R:  Buhzaleas  (azaleas)


Friday 23 March 2012
====================

6:52 PM J:  Motorcoastal (motorcycle)

6:52 PM J:  Mommy, I'm blinking!

6:59 PM R:  In the car, pretending to read maps from Mickey Mouse Club House ; through the forrest, over the mountains, over the bridge

7:02 PM R:  There's a piece of truck ( truck cab with no trailer.)


Wednesday 21 March 2012
=======================

8:08 AM R:  I don't wanna be a flower girl, I want to be Becca this time. (for the wedding)


Tuesday 20 March 2012
=====================

7:33 PM E:  Holy pokey

7:34 PM E:  Hoka poka

7:34 PM E:  I have short sleeves cause that's how you play the piano.

7:35 PM E:  I'm the teacher and you're not. (This was in a video chat with my parents, where Emma was playing the piano and pretending to be the music teacher.)


Saturday 17 March 2012
======================

11:32 AM G: Are you girls going to get us a new couch for our anniversary?  J: um, not quite.  We're going to say, "happy anniversary."


Wednesday 14 March 2012
=======================

7:47 PM E:  I'm professor vondrake.   I don't have time for hiccups.

7:48 PM R:  I'm patty with pants on.  That's my name!  (We call them Patty Pantless when they run around with no pants on.)

7:48 PM J:  I have a big exciting news.  (She never told us what it was.)

No comments: