Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Aunt Toria

Aunt Victoria was in town the weekend before last for work, and managed to extend her stay so she could come see us.  The girls were so excited all week.  They kept asking, "Is Aunt Toria coming this day?"


We got her up bright and early on Saturday, and headed for the park and the zoo.  It was supposed to be mostly overcast and cool, but of course by the time we got to the park, the sun was blazing.

At the park, we ran into a girl that goes to daycare with them.  I feel like we've been here long enough now that it isn't unusual for us to run in to people we know all over town.  (I know I cannot go to Costco on the weekend without running into at least one person from work.)  But I think it's so funny now that the girls are starting to do the same thing.  This isn't the first time we've been somewhere that they've known someone.

We finally talked them into going to the zoo.  It was Hot Dog Day at the zoo, meaning 50 cent soda, hot dogs, chips, ice cream, so it was busy, but not too bad.

Poor Victoria, trying to hold Emma and Becca at the same time!

J, R, E

Family shot on the bear.

This still makes me giggle.  The turtles were on this valve in the pond, and Julie says, "I see the turtle driver!"

Talking to Grandma on Aunt Toria's phone.


Ice cream sandwiches.  And sisters.

Emma...

...getting...

...every...

...last...
 ...bit...

of her ice cream sandwich.

No comments: