As I was straightening and cropping these, I noticed just how awful they look. I can't tell if the "straightening" in iPhoto is making them blurry - it seems to get blurrier the more I straighten.
But here they are, weeks 15-17. Two page spread, followed by an enlarged picture of both the left and right hand side. So far, I've completely avoided additional inserts in each week, except for my mother's day card.
Week 15
Week 16
One thing I love about this project is using up all sorts of stuff that I'm finding in my stash. This was the week I found a whole pile of little Scenic Route chipboard circles that I had forgotten about.
I didn't have a lot of photos from week 16, so this was the first time I used a page protector with a 6x12 sleeve. (Of course, then I have to start thinking about whether I have something from next week that will also be 6x12...)
Week 17
Week 18












1 comment:
Love the Dusty photo! And the one next to it! ;) And the giant "E" on one of the photos (I have a fondness for E's, you know). Lately, I'm getting much farther behind than I'd like. Hoping to catch up soon, as I really want to have a completed album in a year.
Post a Comment