I can't believe that it has been two weeks already. I feel like I am just starting to settle in. My brain is full, though, and I don't know if I could absorb too much more at work if I stayed. Guess I will just have to come back.
Today was my last day of work, and my brain just felt like it filled up after lunch. We didn't get coffee after lunch like usual, so maybe it was that. But my brain was just full, and I wasn't processing any more information. I've taken so many notes that I can't find anything in them anymore. My brain started on vacation a little early.
Trying to just do some clean up and get packed tonight. My suitcases were a little heavy on the way here, so I'm planning to mail some things home in the morning. Against my better judgement, I'm sending home a roll of cheese I got in Amsterdam. I have horrible images of stinky cheese sitting out in the sun for days if the packages beat me home.
Greg is officially on his way! His flight to London was boarding the last time I checked, despite some storms that looked like they were moving in.
Today was another gorgeous day, about 17 celcius. Many of the trees are blooming with pink and white flowers. But there was a threat of snow here next week.... Looks like the UK will start cooling down on Sunday. Honestly, it will feel good, since we don't get much of a winter at home.
1 comment:
That did seem to go fast Sarah! Looks like snow might be greeting you in the UK, so drive carefully. Sounds like you need time to chill out, have a great trip! Sue
Post a Comment