...that French keyboards have keys in different places? Not all of them ... just enough to get frustrating. A, Q, W, M, and all of the punctuation keys. And the number keys. As soon as I get used to it, I'll be headed back home. :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ah, the different keyboards...I'm very familiar with that problem! Good luck with it...
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! The blizard of '78 was no match for us!
Oooh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes from Dubai, I remember now from my Zodiac QOTD you said your birthday was on Tuesday. Hope you get chance to celebrate! Sue
3 comments:
Ah, the different keyboards...I'm very familiar with that problem! Good luck with it...
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! The blizard of '78 was no match for us!
Oooh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes from Dubai, I remember now from my Zodiac QOTD you said your birthday was on Tuesday. Hope you get chance to celebrate! Sue
bienvinudo?
so I picked up q french keyboqrd todqy/ I just decided to ignore the chqnges?
Love!
Steven
Post a Comment