Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lefty as an Alarm Clock

Lefty has always had this funny quirk, where she dips one of her front paws in the water dish and then licks it off instead of drinking directly from the bowl. Well, I usually keep a glass of water next to the bed. I thought it was pretty funny when the kittens fit their heads down in the glass and drink out of it (once I'm done. Drives me crazy when they beat me to it at night!). Yesterday morning, SOMEONE (I'm assuming Lefty, based on her little habit) dipped her paw in the water and then flicked it in my face. Twice.

Alright, alright, I'm awake. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU gave me the magnet that says "there is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast" Did you not heed the warning? In my opinion, cats take second in the "most determined" category after squirrels. Nibbler has a variety of tactics and goes down the list until something works. If you shut him out, he scratches and meows. If you let him in, he meows, crawls over you, "accidentally" steps on the button to turn the radio on and ultimately knocks something off a dresser. Unlike an alarm clock, they are unadjustable...Mom